Environmental Affairs Committee
The duties of the Environmental Affairs Committee will be:
1. To promote all environmental issues on campus, including but not limited to, recycling, energy conservation, CO2 emission reduction and the use of alternative energy resources; improving campus morale; and promoting a safer environment;
2. To organize campus wide social events for the purpose of promoting environmental ideas and initiatives;
3. To be responsible for receiving all student complaints and concerns regarding all environmental issues on campus;
4. To meet as determined by the Chairperson but at least once (1) a month;
5. No less than three (3) members will be appointed by the Executive Board.
Meeting Times and Locations: February 24th at 12:15 pm in Louis Morden Board Room.