Student Technology Fee Committee
1. The voting body of the Student Technology Fee Committee will be comprised of students.
2. Representatives of the Student Technology Fee Committee will also include an Information Technology representative and Student Services representative.
3. A minimum of one survey per semester will be given out to the student bodies of campuses participating in the Student Technology Fee to better understand the student technology needs.
4. Any funds spent from the Student Technology Fee account must be presented before the voting members of the Student Technology Fee committee.
5. The Student Technology Fee shall not be used toward:
Standard classroom furniture
Standard classroom materials
Supporting infrastructure of Park University unless necessary for the technology fee projects success.
Meeting Times and Locations: 9 AM every Friday in PSGA Office located in Millsap Foyer.