Research and Development Committee
The duties of the Research and Development Committee will be:
1. To review and assess Senate’s operations and research ways to improve its performance
a. This includes a list of specific measures that have to be taken in order to improve Senate’s performance;
2. To plan, promote and conduct the Senator of the Month/Year selections and awards;
3. To be responsible for Senate involvement in civic engagement and for planning all Senate socials;
4. To present a written and oral report about the quality of Senate’s performance at the end of each semester;
5. To visit the governing bodies of other universities, assess their performance and present a brief report to Senate;
6. To recommend to send at least two (2) Committee members to one of the annual ASGA conferences and prepare a presentation about what they learned;
7. To meet as determined by the Chairperson but at least once (1) a month;
8. No less than three (3) Senators will be appointed by the Executive Board.
Meeting Times and Locations: February 24th at 12:15 pm in Louis Morden Board Room.