THE PURPOSE OF THE PSGA IS TO:
- Act as a liaison between students and the administration, faculty, and staff of Park University
- Represent the expressed wishes of the students
- Serve as the controller of the student activity fee
- Promote interest in and to supervise general student activities relative to the PSGA
- Address and attempt to solve student and campus issues through any means deemed necessary by the PSGA
- Abide by the rules and procedures set forth in the Park Student Government Association Constitution.